The Meeting of August 29, 2018 was hosted by Highland Park Lodge and held at the Dallas Scottish Rite Cathedral
Open at 7:40 pm
1. Opening Prayer – (KM)
2. Welcome from President – (KW)
3. Pledges to American and Texas Flags – (KW)
4. Introduction of Officers – (KW)
5. Welcome from President – (KW)
6. Introduction of Host Lodge WM and Officers – (KW-SGH) – Highland Park Masonic Lodge
7. Introduction of Past Presidents and Dignitaries – (JH)
a. Past Presidents, Mike Biddler, Gary Evans, Chris Livingston
b. District Service Officers and DDGM, Kyle Wahlquist 14B
8. Program – Masters of Lodge Administration Lecture 2
a. “Lead Management- How to Get Men from Asking 2B1 to Dedicated Members”
b. Brother President began the presentation
c. Brother Secretary followed up with a portion covering proper investigations of candidates
d. Brother President wrapped up the program and furthered the discussion among the brethren in attendance.
9. Brother Secretary moved that we approve the posted minutes
a. Seconded by Joe Hocker
b. Motion Carried
10. Treasurers Report and Claims & Accounts (RD)
a. Brother DeLuna moved that we approve the report and pay all upcoming bills.
b. Seconded by Brother Joe Hocker
c. Motion Carried
11. New Business
a. Audit Committee appointed – Chairman Brother Gary Evans, Brother Robert Thompson, and Brother Justin Bauer.
b. Free directories were handed out to be edited.
c. Brother Secretary moved we reimburse Brother President for the cost of the
1. Seconded by Brother Joe Hocker
2. Motion Carried
12. Old Business
a. None to Report
a. September Stated Meeting at James A. Smith Lodge, Program will be “Communicating Effectively to Raise Attendance with Members & Awareness for Inquiries
14. Sickness and Visitation
a. Sickness and distress was reported by multiple Brothers for members of their lodges and their families.
15. Announcements from the floor
a. Multiple announcements about events taking place in the upcoming month were made from the floor.
16. Closing Prayer – (KM)
17. Closed at 8:58